Dec 12, 2005

Jacqueline and Matt

Jacqueline and Matt's wedding was the last wedding of the year for us, I think we went out with a bang. The day started with a big snow storm that had us pretty worried, but by the time the wedding started the snow had stopped, the roads were plowed, and the sun was out. For something diffrent from the norm the bridal party had sparklers when Jacqueline and Matt exited the church, which made for great pictures. No one was set on fire.


Matt surpised Jacqueline at the end of the night by dressing up as Santa Clause. They danced to "All I Want for Christmas" which was really cute.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaqueline and Matthew ARE the lovliest of people on earth!!! They both looked so gorgeous and happy. Congrats-

Katie

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! I smile each time I look at them. How exciting are these?! Love you both so much...Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Each time I am asked about the wedding I simply say, "It was amazing!" From beginning to end your love shone through, even/especially in the Santa suit!!
Love ya both,
Tracey

Anonymous said...

Jacqueline and Matt are absolutely perfect for each other. Throughout the day I found myself thinking that Jacqueline was a beautiful fairytale princess who found the handsome prince. I know they will live happily ever after! I love them both so much!

Aunt Ree :-)

Anonymous said...

Jackie, Since the day you were born, each time I see you it seems you are more beautiful than the last! I am so happy for you and Matt. One just has to look at the two of you to see how in love and happy you are together. Words cannot convey how much I love all of you and how special you all are to me. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your lives! I love you !!!! Aunt Diane

Anonymous said...

These pictures are just lovely! I am so sorry that we missed your beautiful day. It looks as though everyone had a wonderful time, and enjoyed every minute of your celebration. Best of of wishes for a blessed life together. The McDaniels