Dec 23, 2009

Donna & Jamie | The Palace

Last week we gave you a sneak peek from Donna and Jamie's wedding, but enough with the teasing! The day's prep, ceremony and reception all took place at the Palace at Somerset Park. Donna got a bit teary while reading the card Jamie sent her prior to getting dressed.







We loved Donna's  gold and maroon details! The centerpieces were absolutely stunning!





While cutting their cake, Donna and Jamie treated their guests to a private fireworks display. It was, needless to say, very impressive!




The party rocked till the end, thanks to the music provided by Jerry Kravat Orchestras.

3 comments:

Donna Ciccotto said...

YOU GUYS ARE INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! I LOVE ALL OF THE PICS!!!!! I think I am going to need 10 albums to cover all of the amazing moments you captured!!!!

josh zimmerman said...

Great photos guys, you went all out, and the pictures are fabulous. I love the fireworks display - what a great idea!!!! When I first saw it, I thought it was a fake backdrop, and then I saw your mom's note - awesome!
josh

janina said...

Donna,
Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. I both look absolutely spendid, and it looks like you definetly enjoyed yourselves. Its good to hear that the wedding went as planned, and I wish you the best in your future together.
Take Care,
Janina